We took the kids with us to the World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA in February and had a great time! Six days of keeping kids warm, fed, unharmed & entertained at the show grounds and five nights of ants in motel rooms, lost blankies & fuzzy cartoon channels! We survived and are better parents for it all!
The girls enjoyed playing in Daddy's scrapers - they made perfect hideouts for a couple of rough and tumble princesses-on-the-run!
Case & Hanne enjoyed "helping" Daddy set up his booth. They must have played with those tools for at least an hour straight.
3 comments:
Yay! Welcome back to the blogging world... I've missed you! :)
I can't believe how much Case has changed since September! I'm so excited to see you all next month!
The picture of Case and Anthony together is the first time I've seen the resemblance of Joshy and Case. Wow! Guess I was blind! I know you've told me that you thought Case looked a bit like Josh sometimes......but all I ever saw was the Porter genes...
maybe it's the big-boy haircut.
Anyhow....love all the pictures! Josh had to closely inspect the tools in the pictures and we had to talk about the names of each one. Then he thought Case and Hanne should share the tools with him. Ha ha! Sure miss you all so much! And like Erica and Beth both said, can't believe how much the kiddos have changed and grown!
Post a Comment