Case spent most of his free time hanging out with the little John Deere pedal tractor. He couldn't ride it, but he could push it!
Getting special balloons from the balloon guy working at the booth next to Papa Erick's was a big deal for the girls. Just a few of the daily MUSTS on our list at the show:
- Making the long trek over to the Dairy section of the show grounds to see the beautiful Dairy Princesses and get a free chocolate milk.
- Stopping in at the Exhibitor Lounge trailer to get free pink donuts with sprinkles.
- Having oatmeal and hot chocolate for breakfast (after the donut of course!) at Papa's show trailer.
- Taking make-shift naps in the Tahoe out in the parking lot. This of course, was more for mommy's sake than the kids.
- Making at least a dozen trips to the nearest bathroom or porta-potty, each on an emergency basis.
- Eating candy and jerky at Daddy's show trailer, because kids always know who has the stash of goodies!
The girls LOVED this booth at the show! All kinds of fun playhouses and neat stuff. This pirate ship was the definite favorite!
The kids were also very impressed with the "giant silver flying horse" art sculpture that one company had on display in their booth. Lots of fun stuff for little kids to see and do at a farm show!
4 comments:
Looks like you all had fun - that pirate ship looks great! I'm so excited to see you all next month, your kiddos have changed already since last time I saw them!
Hilary, I love the picture of Case by the tractor! Total farm boy all the way! Josh looked confused when he saw the picture....went to his room to check 'his' JD tractor and then came back to look at the picture again. LOL
Both Jessa and Joshy loved seeing the pirate ship and the horse and they have decided that they will be at the 2010 Tulare show.
Hugs to you all!
Amazing! You truly are an amazing mom, Hil. I cannot imagine how busy you were with 3 kiddos....and to handle the ants in the hotel room and emergency porta-potty trips. Whew. :) I love you!
(Whoops. I'm logged in to Nate's page - that comment was from ME, Ash. Love ya!)
Post a Comment