I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Prune Harvest (August)

Okay...so I know I am dreadfully behind on posting pictures and such on our blog! So over the next few days I'll attempt to catch you all up with what has been keeping us busy these past few months!


Sadie was born right at the beginning of prune harvest - just a few days before things really got busy. I work with amazing people who helped me coordinate harvest from home this year! Whose idea was this to have a baby during the craziest time of the year??? Well, it is over and we all survived with God's Grace!


I took these pictures when the guys were harvesting our prunes and Papa Erick came to help supervise with the kids!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of Sadie on the prunes. Matching outfit and all!

erica said...

I love, love, love the picture of all the kiddos stacked on the prunes, so sweet!!!