I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.



Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trucks, Tractors And Makeup

Case has really come into his own these past few months. Maybe having yet another little girl has made me quite aware of the differences that God created in my little boy! He absolutely adores trucks and tractors now and will spend ten minutes (which is forever for him) looking at truck books or playing with matchbox cars or his John Deere tractors.

He became quite attached to his Daddy's John Deere hat when he realized that it was a "tractor" hat. So he wears it constantly-often off to the side or backwards so he can see what he is doing!

But living with lots of girls around does present some great opportunities for playing makeup (translation: getting all messy) and what little boy doesn't love that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Casey in the hat! It's so sweet ... I mean manly! :)

Anonymous said...

Oops!! I said Casey ... sorry, it's just habit! Dang on me for not proofreading first.

erica said...

Yes, I'm sure Case will appreciate you posting the manly hat pictures to counteract the not so manly makeup pictures. :)

And Beth, you're silly. :)