I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.



Monday, March 15, 2010

February: Our Sweet Trips to The Farm Shows

I've always known February to be the month of farm shows, not necessarily the month of love.  So I guess Anthony got off easy since his wife is perfectly happy celebrating Valentine's Day sort of squeezed in around everything else going on in that crazy month!

We made a family affair of both farm shows, going to the local Colusa Farm Show during the first week of February and then the World Ag Expo in Tulare the following week.  I thought we did really well for the demands of the traveling, the shows, the kids, etc.!  I do believe that this is the last time I can do that without the help of an on-site babysitter!  So here are a few pics of the Colusa Show - I'll post the Tulare ones next!