Here is a bit of background before my "Funny-of-the-Day" story: In our family we call that extra little bit around the middle "chubs" instead of flab, fat, etc. Lena and Hanne are well aware that Mommy is working on getting rid of her chubs from baby Sadie. They think that my elliptical machine will "make the chubs go away and make the boobies get bigger." If that was only the truth!!!
Hanne is our petite little one in the family; not an ounce of chubs on that girl! So before dinner the other night the kids were playing rough and I warned Hanne not to slam herself down on the floor while they were wrestling because she didn't have a lot of meat on her bones and could get hurt. Lena ponders a moment and asks "Mom, since Hanne doesn't have much meat on her bones...would a meat-eating dinosaur even want to eat her or would a vegetable-eating dinosaur eat her instead?" I LOVE BEING A MOM!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! A vegetable-eating dinosaur?? Priceless.
Such a thoughtful little girl. I love it! Give those kiddos some hugs from me!!
The dinosaur story is hilarious! Lena comes up with the greatest questions, doesn't she? :)
Also - love your family picture from the farm show. I think you should 'photoshop' the guy in the backround out and use it for your Christmas card! It's a great shot of everyone!!
Post a Comment