
Last week Lena stayed home from Sunday School because she was sick...but not too sick to get completely dirty playing in the backyard! She dug around in the dirt and made a picnic with little piles of dirt, rocks and grass. Here she is sampling some of her food.

Hanne was helping Mommy make chocolate cupcakes for Daddy's birthday earlier this month. This insane fondness for chocolate must come from Mommy's side of the family!
4 comments:
What a bunch of cuties you have! I have to admit, I like Hanne's food better :)
Okay - I agree with Beth. Hanne's food looks much yummier than Lena's "salad"..... Is Anthony getting worried about a possible vegetarian in the family? lol :)
You have such funny kiddos! I sure had a fun time getting to know them better last week!
Mmmm! :) I'd go with the chocolate also. :) Check out the Circus Pictures that I posted today on our blog. Did you get any good photos that night? Love you and hope you all feel better. I'm off to take a nap.
-Ash
Post a Comment