I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.



Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Glenn County Fair

We took the kids to our county fair last month! We enjoyed watching Papa Erick's equipment in the parade (note the blue "Jessa" machine and the pink-lettered "Ashley" machine!) and checking out Lena's very first blue ribbon for her artwork done in Kindergarten class!






Of course it was only 103 degrees the afternoon that we decided to go...so we kept it short but got to see some animals, go on a few rides and most importantly - eat some cold ice cream!



2 comments:

The Zone said...

Blue ribboned art work already?? Wow Lena!! Way to go!!
So great to see these shots of familar faces and places.....can't wait to be back and be a part of it all again.
Love you guys!

ashley boom said...

Hooray! I'm glad you guys enjoyed some time at the fair. I always loved seeing dad's machines and all of the cute animals. :)

However, I don't think any of us kids WON awards for our art work. Way to go Lena!!