Congrats Lena on finishing your first year of school!!! Can't believe how grown up you are now!!(auntie heather is remembering when you were born *sniff sniff*)We love you!!p.s.love the dancing! :)
Auntie Ash (and "teacher" Ash) are sooo proud of you Lena! PS: Hilary, I love the muddy-kids post! Oh to be young again and enjoy the pleasures of being a farm kid. Your kiddos are sooo lucky.
Congrats, Lena on completing kindergarten! What a great accomplishment. :)
So great to see your blog! Beth sent me the link so now I'll be checking in on you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats Lena on finishing your first year of school!!! Can't believe how grown up you are now!!
(auntie heather is remembering when you were born *sniff sniff*)
We love you!!
p.s.
love the dancing! :)
Auntie Ash (and "teacher" Ash) are sooo proud of you Lena!
PS: Hilary, I love the muddy-kids post! Oh to be young again and enjoy the pleasures of being a farm kid. Your kiddos are sooo lucky.
Congrats, Lena on completing kindergarten! What a great accomplishment. :)
So great to see your blog! Beth sent me the link so now I'll be checking in on you guys!
Post a Comment